- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
"15 Texts I Almost Sent You" by d.a.s (via jailor)
this is perfect. just perfect.
(Source: backshelfpoet, via timeformetofly)
Having a mental disorder makes you see the world in a different way
You notice things normal people don’t
Like the faint scars on people’s arms
The emptiness in their eyes
The way they smile with their mouths but not with their eyes
The anxiousness they feel when having to eat in front of others
Just little things most would look over
but you notice
Because they’re just like you
Anonymous asked: 1-100 (:
Anonymous asked: i know your other blog is only about love letters, but i just wanted to know if you knew about any blogs where i could write letters about anything else.. like maybe to my dead dad or best friend idk im just real sad and i thought you'd know a blog that could help
no i’m sorry, i don’t.
Anonymous asked: 99
99: Do you believe in love at first sight?
Anonymous asked: 14 48 79
14: Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
- what happens when you’re hurt by both? my emotions are completely distraught so we’ll go with that for now.
48: Do you make supper for your family?
- yes, whenever my mother doesn’t feel well, i’ll cook.
79: Is there anyone you know with the name Mike?
- you’re fucking hysterical let me tell you.
Anonymous asked: Dear person I hate...
dear person i hate,
i actually don’t hate you, i fucking despise you. it takes a lot for me to use profanity in my poetry, but you’re a part of hers, and it kills me that you made her happier than i could. i could never forgive you. you used to talk to me about her in a joking manner when her and i were a thing; i never knew you would have the audacity to breathe in her mouth and date her. i can’t even think straight about you. you’re dead to me.